In today’s fast paced corporate world the stress and demands of work can often lead to skipped workouts, poor food choices and ultimately unhealthy lifestyle choices. Fitness is a lifestyle, and our system brings the tools of making those lifestyle choices straight to the employee.
That’s right! We bring wellness to you!
We all know that our chances of success increase when we have the guidance of a professional and the knowledge to follow through on the choices we know we need to make for a healthier lifestyle. This is why we take our three pronged approach to wellness:
Our fitness professionals have over 15 years of working experience in exercise, nutrition, and stress management education.
We break down the complicated misinformation on exercise, nutrition and stress management back into its basic principles, which allows employees to choose methods that work for them but adhere to the principles that work.
Our systems allow the employee to choose their own path, with our guidance and education assisting them along the way.
In addition we use activity monitoring software to see how active the companies population is becoming.
Our health coaches are available with advice, education, and motivation throughout the length of the program to ensure high utilization across the board.
We have also worked with a variety of 300 small businesses in North East Ohio, and the list is growing! Large, small, multiple locations, we can do it all!
We have had people in our program come off medications, reduce their body weights, lower their blood pressures, and decrease their overall health care costs to them and their employers by several thousands of dollars a year.
- Reductions in sick leave absenteeism
- Reduced use of health benefit
- Reduced workers’ compensation
- Reduced injury experience
- Improvements in employee morale
- Increased employee loyalty
- Less organizational conflict
- More productive work force
- Improved employee decision-making ability
Here are results you can live with:
- Average drop in blood pressure from 129/80 to 117/73
- Average drop in resting heart rate from 76 bpm to 67 bpm (beats per minute)
- Exercise heart rate from 105 bpm to 86 bpm